Introduction to Anatomy Quiz
2. All the physical and chemical
changes that occur in an organism is referred to as:
3. A group of tissues that work
together to form a particular task is called a(n):
4. The heart and lungs are housed
in what cavity of the body?
5. Organs are lubricated by a
substance called ___ fluid.
6. Your elbow is ____ to your wrist.
7. Which system is responsible
for the secretion of hormones?
8. The inner region of membrane
that covers and surrounds the lungs is the:
9. The head, neck and trunk makes
up the ____ region of the body.
10. The word "anatomy" is most
similar to which word?